I really enjoy to make double exposure, in this case was from the book of art masterpieces.
It's a quite complex, because the editor that I used to make double exposures will not let me move or change the position of the images, is limiting but entertaining.
1. Touching Venus (the Toilet of Venus by Rubens)
2. We Are (Self portrait by Sofonisba Anguissola)
3. Pale (The death of Marat by JaquesLouise David)
4. Mimicked (Leonardo Loredan by G. Bellini)
5. Parts (Venus Verticirdia- Rossetti)
6. Our Lips (Saint Catherine of Alexandria by Raphael)